At DesignGram, we believe in confidentiality and security of your information. We completely respect your privacy rights. We take different type of measures to protect your information from disclosure to or access by third parties. Please note that we do not guarantee the security of information, as no method of internet transmission or storage is completely secure. Also note that we may retain and store your information in our databases and systems even after your DesignGram account is deactivated as long as we have a legitimate purpose to do so and in accordance with applicable law.
Use of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Information, only as described below.
How we use information we collect?
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, and password when you create an account with us (“Account”).
- If you are a Designer, we may require that you provide your bank account information for payment deposit and your KYC documents (PAN Card or Driving Licence) for identity verification.
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card information, billing information and/or PayPal information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as Design Briefs, Design projects, Design Concepts, Design Templates, Invoice Service invoices, transactional history, messages and any other information that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Information at other points in our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected.
Data Retention or Changes
Upon request DesignGram will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may change any of your Personal Information get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org through email and with appropriate subject. Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain government-issued identification documents you submit to verify your identity. Your information may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time. If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, we encourage you to routinely update the data to ensure that we have accurate and up-to-date information about you.
What rights you have over your data?
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access Personal Information about you, including:
- Confirming whether we are processing your personal information;
- Obtaining access to or a copy of your personal information.
- Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. In some cases, you can update your personal information within your DesignGram account by logging in and visiting settings/user settings.
- Request Deletion, Anonymization or Blocking of your personal information when processing is based on your consent or when processing is unnecessary, excessive or noncompliant. Note that if your information is deleted, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like to close your account in our system, you can do so through the DesignGram Service (once you have logged in, visit settings / user settings, and then click on the close my account link).
- Request Restriction of or Object to our processing of your personal information when processing is noncompliant.
- Withdraw your Consent to our processing of your personal information. If you refrain from providing personal information or withdraw your consent to processing, some features of our Service may not be available.
- Request data portability and receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us.
- Be informed about third parties with which your personal information has been shared.
- Request the review of decisions taken exclusively based on automated processing if that could affect data subject rights.
Third Party Websites
- Third Party sites
- Social Media
DesignGram is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or SS#) on our order forms, we (or our third party service providers) encrypt transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while DesignGram uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, DesignGram cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you automatically and store it in log files. The information may include your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, clickstream data and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information for the purposes of security and to detect fraudulent activity.
You may contact us regarding this policy by getting in touch with us on
email@example.com through email and with appropriate subject or call us at +91-7703887123